Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life after highschool...what career path should I take?

During the past few weeks, I have been learning more about myself and what attributes I have and how I can use those to foster a healthy career.  This fostering includes mental, emotional, and financial health. I have taken a few surveys to explore my likes and dislikes, and areas where I can contribute to society. The two areas are within computer software/engineering and business management.  Both of these areas are no surprise to me, as my mother is an engineer and has her PHD in business and her strengths happen to be mine as well.  I think I will focus on software programming or design of computer games with a minor in business.  The salary range is from $50,000 to $500,000. The two jobs I looked at on Monster.com, both started out at $70,000.


www.clipProject.info




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment