Thursday, May 21, 2015

Reflection 2014-2015 Computer Literacy

My last blog for the school year. Reflection is the time that one looks back at a specific period of time and determines the personal impact they had.  This reflection typically focuses on positive outcomes in that time period. But the most growth, according to my mother, is the negative outcome or roadblocks that impact you the most. This school year I have learned to use Microsoft office applications and create a blog. Each application had some hurdles to leap through, but once I learned the method and process steps, the tasks were achieved much quicker. Towards the end of the course, we created a resume and cover letter, which in my opinion, will help me out the most, as I look for a summer job. The assignment to look for careers and evaluate my skillsets, helped me understand some alternate career paths to pursue. This class was my favorite and it allowed me to be creative with my documents and power point slides.  From what I have discovered, corporate business is driven with power point presentations at a global scale.  I know from this class, I have the foundation to be successful in any career.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment